Dato & tid: 22. - 24. maj 2019
Sted: Helnan Marselis Hotel, Strandvejen 25, 8000 Aarhus
Arrangør: BiGART 2019, Aarhus University Hospital
Deltagerpris: 3400 kr.
Tilmeldingsfrist: 22. april 2019
Det er muligt at indsende abstracts nu og frem til 22. februar 2019 via dette link: https://cirro.wufoo.com/forms/zi6qiq21bdqhcl
The 18th Acta Oncologica conference on biology-guided adaptive radiotherapy (BiGART2019.dk) will be held in Aarhus May 22-24, 2019.
Key topics for the BiGART conference will include:
• Radiobiology - genomics, biomarkers, functional imaging, personalized medicine
• Particle therapy – the European approach to building clinical evidence for particle therapy
• Normal tissues – endpoints, modelling, PROM, value-based oncology
• Treatment planning - artificial intelligence and automation
• Image guidance, adaptation and motion management – incl. MR linac and MRI in protons
• New concepts – FLASH, GRID, ImmunoRT,
• Clinical outcomes of radiotherapy
• Radiotherapy in the era of value-based health care
The meeting is open for physicians, physicists, radiobiologists and other scientists with an active interest in the area. The format will include invited presentations, proffered papers and poster discussion rounds.
Abstract submission is now open. Please see details at www.bigart2019.dk. Deadline for submission is February 22nd, 2019.