Date & time: June 20 - 21, 2023
Organiser: DCCC Radiotherapy – The Danish National Research Center
Place: Helnan Marselis Hotel, Aarhus, Denmark
Registration: via this link
- February 1: Abstract submission opens
- March 6: Abstract submission deadline
- April 17: Notification of acceptance & registration opens
- May 17: Registration and payment deadline
The Acta Oncologica Biology-Guided Adaptive Radiotherapy conference BiGART 2023 takes place on June 20-21.
Abstracts from key topics are invited:
- Biology of tumours and normal tissue to guide patient selection, target volumes and dose prescription
- Treatment planning, artificial intelligence and automation
- New concepts – FLASH, GRID, ImmunoRT
- Clinical outcomes of radiotherapy
The conference is open for physicians, physicists, radiobiologists and other scientists with an active interest in these areas. The format includes invited presentations, proffered papers and discussion rounds.
More information and conference timeline at: https://www.conferencemanager.dk/bigart2023